Saturday, December 23, 2006

happy birthday, elias!

elias was so excited, and we were all so blessed
to share his birthday with dear friends,
the phillips, in from london!

and here i am with my great, big seven year old boy. i really cannot believe it... i have a seven year old son, and all those years have really already gone by! its truly a wonder and a gift, as is elias. God never ceases to amaze us with the mind and the creativity with which he has given elias. and He continues to show us His faithfulness, as we watch Him work towards continuing the work He has begun.

so, in eva's words, "happy birthday lego boy!" (just look closely at the cake :) ).

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Very cute. So hard to believe he's 7. What a wonderful little boy. ;)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle D said...

I rabbit-trailed here through mutual friends. I don't know if we've ever met but I used to see you guys at New City. Always an awesome crew and I always admired your very light, very joyful spirits. You may know my sister Amy Nichols. You have gorgeous children and you look like a happy, little family. I have two babies exactly 364 days apart and I'm kinda struggling in a foreign country with them right now. God's teaching me a lot through motherhood, loneliness and my fears - pretty cool.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home