Sunday, October 12, 2008

late night reflections

so, i have had just a few late nights to myself lately.
and, if you have read joel's last few posts on our blog,
you know the reason.
yes, my ingenious husband has been working
into the wee hours of the morning on his masterpiece.
in some ways, i am really not minding.
there is something tantalizing about the hours the kids are sleeping
and i am not...
while i love most every minute of my days
with my little ones,
there are but a few precious moments i have completely to myself,
and they are almost always late at night.
and finally these late nights are luring me back into blogging...
these nights and mom (sell's) request for a few more pictures
of the children rather than the bus.
thanks, mom, i have been saying the same thing to joel myself.
so, as i sip my warm cup of tea
and the cool autumn night air drifts through my window,
my mind drifts back to the warm days of summer,
and it inspires me to begin to wade through the mementos...
here are just a few of my favorites.


































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home