Friday, April 03, 2009

just one thought...

here goes...
my millionth attempt to keep my blog up to date.
but, i have a new idea this time.
no long entries (at least not yet), probably not many pictures,
but maybe just one thought.

i'm inspired by those of you whom i love so much that live so far away.
at least, i can get a little window into your days and lives.
so, heres your little window into mine... one thought, one day at a time.

this past week has been like stepping back in time five years.
while elias and micah are having the adventure of their little lives
in disney world with oma and papa,
i have been spending my days enjoying my littlest ones.
lots of reading, baking, playing house, dolls, and balls.
not that we don't play this way every day, but its punctuated
by reading novels, enacting science experiments,
traveling to and from sporting events, etc...
its been refreshing to have a little change of pace,
but its also reminding me how grateful i am
for the challenge of parenting different stages.
(not just because i love each one,
but because its refining me like nothing else in my life has.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home