Wednesday, June 10, 2009

looking for a good laugh?

i'll be painfully honest here :),
i've never been coordinated, or even close.
but, i love the way i feel if i exercise,
and i love my incredibly coordinated little sister.
not only am i blessed to have her as a tenant
(and countless other roles in my life),
she is also my exercise partner.
now, you won't laugh at her... you'll be in awe, and maybe a little envious
(as i am) of how easily she follows along.
but me... feel free to laugh as you imagine me in this class.
check out the youtube clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVw5s8G0Jww

(the first time we took the class, i went in the opposite direction, and she kicked me...
talk about a good laugh... my kids are still telling the story.)

3 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

oh vanessa, i wish i could be there! the video looks a little scary! love you.
laura

10:55 AM  
Blogger linda said...

I can't beleive you're doing this! Next time can you please post the you tube of you doing it?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

HA!!! So funny. How in the world did Charlotte convince you to do this with her?

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home